The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BarberDave's Shaveapalooza

"When dealing with certain members from Las Vegas on a daily basis."

And here I thought you loved me.

Filarmonica 13
Cella synthetic
Cella Bio shave soap
Alum
Quinn’s CM
Cella Bio aftershave
Talc
MK tribute Cologne
49E6B291-D302-4CDD-8B4F-1A7A11CAB5E2.jpeg
Yay! It’s Friday and looking forward to a trip to the Ren-Fair tomorrow. Nice to have the Fili back on the face, as pound for pound IMHO the best straight razors that were ever made, as long as they were the JMP versions. Also very nice was the Cellapalooza today. 3 passes and DSBBS. Finished off with a few spritzes of the tribute. Hard to believe that Mary Kay made such a nice mens fragrance

Some late night shopping scored me a grail, so there was that LOL

Have a good day Folks, and enjoy your Saturday!

One day I'll put aside some money to get a Fili. It's been on the wishlist since I got into this money pit of a hobby. :ROFLMAO:

Jerry Stark 6/8
Matt DeRuiter Concept F1 / Amack Tuxedo
SV Morado Shave Soap
Alum
Quinn's Lavender
Floris No. 89 Aftershave
Ferrari Noble Fig EdP

03.13.2023.JPEG
What a Shave! A smorgaboard of stuff today. Figs and Racecars. The Stark ( my most intimidating Chopper) did a great job today in 3 passes with some cleanup. and all other players played well together. The Morado, although not my favorite scent of the SV line, does share notes with both the 89 and Noble Fig. I will probably be looking for a Fig based Aftershave and Soap soon, to be, of course, "Matchy-Matcy"

(Video Posted)

A bit tired after the ren fair yesterday, but today is BarberErrandDay, so a bit of that, have to go to the shop to get my shears sharpened, and maybe some Sushi, and fuel for Clarice... Sorry @heysi no Goofy hats came home, but some baby Dragons made the trip.......... As @NurseDave stated "Those should come in handy" LOL

dragons.jpg

Have a Great Monday Folks!

Back