The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BarberDave's Shaveapalooza

Koraat LDV/SV FBH 6/8
SV Ivory / HMMW
SV Tundra Artica Shave Soap / Aftershave
Quinn's Lavender
Alum
Talc ( Clubman )

10.11.2022.JPEG

Excellent shave today, not quite screaming Dolphins, but BBS. Had one angry follicle that decided it would show some color, but it sealed up quick and onward ho. 3-passes and the Tundra Artica works equally well as a AS and Edt, and perfect for thsi time of year with the cooler temps. Has an early morning coffee text with @NurseDave and the day begins.
(Video posted)

El Doggo wanted out super early today, so he decided to do a WWF move from a standing jump. Now a now why he was practicing his reindeer moves. Later on he was lounging on what has become his couch on the porch. I did punish him for the early morning wake by only giving him a Cinnamon/Pumpkin dog bone, and no Jerky..... "Take That Cousin of Wyle E"

Have a good day folks

This feels kind of brag-y. "oh...look at me....I know @NurseDave 's cel number....I'm kinda cool.....he texts with me".
Awww, I don't want you to feel left out Steven. PM your cell and I'll text you tomorrow at 5:30 when I'm getting ready for work!

Great....now he's going to video chat me in his all-together and I'll find out first hand if the carpet matches the rest of the carpet.
First, he wants attention. Then he doesn't want attention. This is a guy that could probably tell you his favorite flavor of crayon.

Tedalus/proguard
Sorrentino
SV Felce Aromatica shave soap
Alum
Quinn’s Cucumber Mint
AS#1-SV Felce aromatica
AS#2- Sir Irisch Moos
Talc
Brut Special Reserve EdC

11AE269B-3F3A-475A-9575-E54285D9755C.jpeg
Pine, pine, oak moss, pine and fern. Great shave today with the wraith. Smooth and efficient for a DSBBS 3 -pass shave. The mix of the SV, da Moos, and Brut is a perfect combo. Very busy day at the shop through 7 pm today.

Kona was determined to be with his Coyote brethren last night 2am, 3:30am, 4:45am…. Finally it was ok you are out until I leave at 6:00. Needless to say he was a bit upset at me for leaving him out. So much so he did not meet me at the door for his jerky treat. He is such a Diva 😂😂

Have a nice day and thanks for stopping by

Back