The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BarberDave's Shaveapalooza

It’s about right now that Dave has a wave of depression wash over him because he realizes there’s no zoom call today.

1666626689492.png

10.24.2022.jpg

Playing catch up today. Coke inpsired for yesterday, and a great shave. Got a ton of rain last night and much cooler temps. Highs are only to be in the 50-60's today. I think up here a bit higher than Tucson we should top out around 58 degrees. This is about 20 degrees cooler than where we are supposed to be. Cool, Crisp, and wonderful. As such more of the warmer scents for today. Cannot think of a better combo for a day like today and they all played well together. 3-passes and DSBBS with the Tedalus and Pro Guard. Some original Shulton to top it off for "errand day", and of course car detailing LOL @Fenster

Looks like Baby Back Ribs on the agenda for dinner, as well as lots of coffee ( I have to justify the cost of the new machine to the boss ). Kona spent the early morning warming up on "His Patio Couch" So far a great day is in store

Have a great Monday Folks, and thanks for stopping by

King Gillette DE / King Gillette blade
SV Ivory / HMMW
SV Tundra Artica shave soap / aftershave
Alum
Quinns
Talc

582434BD-8862-4192-A548-71C18C9B0714.jpeg
O’Dark Thirty shave as i has appts starting at 0600 today and the day will last far past the 1800 mark. So SV luxury and Oud for the day. 3 passes and DSBBS. Perfect for a day starting in the low 40’s

Have a good day folks

Feather ASD2 / personna
Sorrentino Corleone
PdP 63 shave soap
Ogallala lime and peppercorn bay rum AS
L’Occitan Cologne
Alum
Quinns

651D6A30-A7BB-4A31-8E06-DC0F54BCB28C.jpeg
Smogaboard today. Just grabbed what was within arms reach. Good overall shave

Have a good day

28 October 2022

Gillette #15 Brit Aristocrat / Personna
Graydog Keyhole / synth
CBL Aqua d Parma shave soap
Alum/ Quinns
Nivea 2 in 1 AS
Pierre Cardin edp
8181F0DD-B200-4AE9-B7BB-CDAA89995181.jpeg
Another smorgasbord shave today. From the CBL historical archives, his take on AdP which is very nice when matched with all the other dusted off accoutrements. The aquanaut and the Nivea juice is perfect as always and a bottle of my fathers PC from the early 70’s finished it off. The older stuff is still the best.

39 degrees this morn and “Diva Doggie” decided on blanket burrito, rather than brave the “arctic” temps, in his mind. That was reflected in his morning treat allowance….Well not really, but I had to state a tough love front before he went back to bed

Have a Good Friday folks

Back