The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BarberDave's Shaveapalooza

SR shave #2141
04.11.2022.jpg

Evening hobo shave tonight as was doing the normal errand runs all day. Kona was confused, as if to say
"WTH Daddy its about bed time........and treat! what are you doing with that knife thingy again?

But, He layed down in the Den and just watch..... Which in itself has me concerned.... With his association with ACME and all. I may find him in there using my stuff.

(Video Posted)

Have a great evening!

04.27.2022... SR shave today
Filarmonica 12
SBW Corleone
CBL Hello
Thayer Cucumber
La Toja Aftershave

04.27.2022.jpg
Spanish inspired today with the Filly and Inigo with an Italian thrown in for good measure, DSBBS all the way and a La toja Cucumber finish

THE KONA FILES:

"El Doggo is still decompressing from the trip and has been lounging and eating duck treats all day.

Thanks for stopping by

04.27.2022... SR shave today
Filarmonica 12
SBW Corleone
CBL Hello
Thayer Cucumber
La Toja Aftershave

View attachment 81448
Spanish inspired today with the Filly and Inigo with an Italian thrown in for good measure, DSBBS all the way and a La toja Cucumber finish

THE KONA FILES:

"El Doggo is still decompressing from the trip and has been lounging and eating duck treats all day.

Thanks for stopping by
1651091771001.png
Beautiful shave, Dave

05.03-05.07.2022
DE/Essence shaves
Various stuff

84E20167-C40A-4FAB-8511-AE91EA3D10ED.jpeg
All good shaves for the work week and another successful launch in the “El Doggo ACME/ Space X” collaboration 😂

05.08.2022 SR Shave #2150

Tedalus / ProGuard
Sorrentino Corleone
Lavender Creeper
Proraso Alum
Thayer's Lavender
Penhaligon's Bayolea

05.08.2022.jpg
Homage to @Longhaultanker his video shave from yesterday, a proper relaxing Sunday Shave after a good cup of coffee and a remaining 3rd of a Rocky Patel LB1. IMHO the best lavender combination that I have used ever. unfortunately it is unobtainium on all fronts and once it is gone.... It's gone. What makes the THB Creeper so good is the mix and aging of three different lavenders in whisky barrels. It gives this lavender a real punch, woody and extreme with some cooling to boot. perfect for a warm day. The Bayolea, a perfect English Barbershop scent, is also very lavender forward, and again it typical idiocy from Penhaligon's, like English Fern it has gone by the way of the Dinosaur. Matched with Thayers Lavender.... A real Lavender Palooza.
( Video posted soon)

As for the scrapage duties of course "The Wraith" was up to the challenge, and with a new ProGuard, it was perfect as well 3-passes / DSBBS and ready for a day of doing pretty much nuttin!.... Well maybe the store, wash and detail the Corvette, laundry..... OK maybe not nothing, LOL

THE KONA FILES:
As per norms he patrolled the property for critters of the Squirrel and Rabbit type, avoiding those areas where the serpents dwell, and now just being a slug, as dogs are paid to do. A slight Cat/Dog ruckus and all is well.

Thanks for stopping by and a Blessed Sunday to you all.

WAAAY behind on journals but I am trying a 4-day 3017 and I hate it already, not the items, but just the monotony of the same thing each day so this is Wednesday and Thursday and will do this through Saturday just to get rid of the last of the AdP Essenza so I get can a new bottle

1653017184938.png

1653017212131.png

Back