The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BarberDave's Shaveapalooza

Yeah.....a quick look at their site shows what I would want out of that design, which is an EverReady white over red...and its sold out! and then over at ebay shows nothing available. This is me learning that I'm a day late and a dollar short.

Yeah.....a quick look at their site shows what I would want out of that design, which is an EverReady white over red...and its sold out! and then over at ebay shows nothing available. This is me learning that I'm a day late and a dollar short.
let me see what I can do

25 March 2022
King Gillette / Gillette blade
TSC annv brush/synth
@heysi ’s New Fine bowl
Fine American blend shave soap/ aftershave
Proraso alum/Thayers Lemon
YSL rice gauche ( the old stuff )

07B437D1-4444-43AF-81AA-940206BD40F5.jpeg
Quick grab and go shave today with the reincarnation of a Gillette Razor, and not really a good one. Still provides a good shave, but horribly balanced, and one you really need to hold onto if your hands are wet, I bought it more for the collection and have another that has never been opened

The rest of the stuff is perfect as expected. The bowl will be going to a new home in Vegas soon

KONA Files:
“El Doggo” was up early today and after sampling my coffee he was ready for Pre-Dawn patrol. After he relaxed on the patio, as the weather get better, he decided to watch the sunrise, and only came in when I was getting ready to leave…. Treat priority of course

Thanks for stopping by

DE Shave today
31DF6751-45F2-419E-9BA5-3D92B890F1F9.jpeg
New soap and AS to try thanks to @Scuttlesoap. I am a huge Coca-Cola fan, although I don’t drink it anymore, but always love the Cardamom heavy fragrance in most colas. This offering is from Apex Shaving. They have a ton of unique scents, mostly surrounding nostalgia. This is not an exact “Coca-Cola” scent, but more on the sweeter side like Spiracola, or cragmont, or even RC.

Great lather and fantastic slickness both during and residual. Scent hangs around post shave as well. The AS is a milk and great face feel and longevity. Good stuff

THE KONA FILES: his fans have spoke and he is back on the job, we are having our driveway concreted so he is a bit miffed he cannot extend his wings in tje large part of the property but is content driving us crazy by letting the chickens and ducks out of their own just to see us chase them around the yard while he sits on the couch

Thanks for stopping by

*Better @heysi ? LOL*

04.10.2022:
Yes Lazy and Getting caught up.... I think
Straight Shave #2140 or so

Shamless Self promotion today. See the video, LOL

Kona has been on the job and a lunatic as well,

Cheers

Kona has been on the job
I’ve been thinking……
In my spare time in Vegas, can I borrow the pooch….
I figure maybe I could earn cold cash tips with him down on Fremont Street…..
….Hustling for tips from folks wanting pictures with THE ONE AND ONLY….

Wyle E. Coyote

I’ll offer doggie treats for his compensation and 5% in commissions for the owners.

Back