The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BarberDave's Shaveapalooza

I’m feeling pretty shaken up! Having second hand nightmares of getting crashed into while Dave was driving. I’m certain PTSD is setting in… Nurse Dave is in a body cast with a zipper mysteriously in the back. And Chad…. Well…. He keeps being Chad!

I’m feeling pretty shaken up! Having second hand nightmares of getting crashed into while Dave was driving. I’m certain PTSD is setting in… Nurse Dave is in a body cast with a zipper mysteriously in the back. And Chad…. Well…. He keeps being Chad!
Oh dear! :eek: Did you forget that you're not supposed to take your yellow pill in combination with the big green one and triangle blue one? 🥴

06 February 2022 - SR Shave # 2113

Wosty 5/8 Barber Notch Near Wedge
Sorrentino Corleone/ Synth

Floris Elite Shave soap / Aftershave / EdT
Pinaud Talc/ Thayer Lavender / Proraso Alum

02.06.2022.jpg

Nice Shave today, a few touchdowns. Chicks dig scars right? LOL. Some complacency, inattention and boom, plus the razor was a bit off, Still BBS, but some war wounds today. It happens. the Floris is truly a "Bond 007" quality shave and Ian Flemming was said to use it, thus the inspiration for Bond using it in the books and a few placements in the movies. It was actually #89, but the Elite is a nice Citrus British scent and wonderful

( Video Posted )

THE KONA FILES:
"El Doggo" woke me up today and wanted to enjoy the cool morning, so I brewed some coffee, had a cigar and just enjoyed the morning with him snoozing on the patio couch next to me. A great start to a Sunday

Thanks for stopping by

Dick, is Richard, not what you hooligans are thinking
Shame, shame, shame. Richard or “dick” has ducks he raised specifically for the “ Richard’s aka “Dick’s Dog Duck Treats” his branded name

That is my delusion and I am sticking to it🤣😎😜

Back