The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BarberDave's Shaveapalooza

Oooo, look who's all mysterious
No I deleted the photo off my phone and was too lazy to go download the photo from the SOTD. Not to mention my body is finally telling me how bad the crash was. The parts of my body that are sore, are sore as well LOL

Here you go @NurseDave , I don’t want you to have to lose sleep over the parking moron, as well as this LOL
07525B67-E1BC-4E23-AC77-75630808E4BA.jpeg

No I deleted the photo off my phone and was too lazy to go download the photo from the SOTD. Not to mention my body is finally telling me how bad the crash was. The parts of my body that are sore, are sore as well LOL

Here you go @NurseDave , I don’t want you to have to lose sleep over the parking moron, as well as this LOL
View attachment 74913
What is that soap? It look like the I Coloniali tub but different material.

Nevermind don't answer that question. I don't need more soap.

What is that soap? It look like the I Coloniali tub but different material.

Nevermind don't answer that question. I don't need more soap.
Yes sir... you do Arran Machrie & Lochranza... Cool Bowl huh!

04Feb 2022 - SR Shave # 2112 (on hold)
DE Shave today

Feather AS D2 / Wizamet (1)
Morris & Forndran
Floris No 89 shave soap/aftershave/EdT
Nivea 2 in 1 / Thayer Cucumber / Proraso Alum

DB8EEADB-CC7F-461B-AF0F-B88D36CD66E3.jpeg

Good o’dark thirty shave today. Floris always performs The ASD2 is a no brainer and almost an “auto shave”. Floris 89 is just on another level

Will have a barbershop 💈 video up tonight sometime I hope

KONA FILES: Nothing today as it was 23° outside when I left so he was snuggling up to the boss under the blankets in the bed except for when he came out and got a dick (duck)ROFL, jerky treat and when back to bed

Thanks for stopping by

Last edited:
05 Feb 2022 - SR Shave # 2112 (on hold)
DE Shave today

Gillette fat boy / Wizamet (1)
Sorrentino
Penhaligon’s English Fern Shave Soap
Asylum Royal fougere aftershave
Penhaligon’s English Fern Edt
Nivea 2 in 1 / Thayer Lavender / Proraso Alum
BFCE9FA0-D3C6-4A71-A955-A0D4DE92EE96.jpeg

Good shave today it’s my Friday! EF is always perfect, matched it with the Fatboy today for a damn near perfect shave. Only an SR would have made it better

KONA FILES: “Ya Right” 21 degrees on the patio daddy, nope, nope, nope! However, since you are up, and making coffee, some treats would be appreciated before I go back to bed

Damn dog!

Thanks for stopping by

Hope you have a nice day of R&R Dave! How ya feeling now, these handful of days after the accident?

Back