The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BarberDave's Shaveapalooza

As much as I would like to take credit for being an awesome guy. In fact I did not gift you that razor. I just sent you the link for the auction. I gifted you the Barbers Pet razor. Along with the sign. No worries buddy it’s hard to keep track of all our toys.
E845BF3C-4509-4530-943D-A5FBF79C8542.jpeg

Sounds like you have a good boss! 😀

As much as I would like to take credit for being an awesome guy. In fact I did not gift you that razor. I just sent you the link for the auction. I gifted you the Barbers Pet razor. Along with the sign. No worries buddy it’s hard to keep track of all our toys.
View attachment 74583
well I knew it was a razor at least LOL, thanks anyway

That there is one fancy pic.
Thanks Folks

Talking down on bourbon.... I'm gonna let it slide but just so know I'll strike when you least expect it.

Whisky
B311427C-0331-455E-9FF9-2A82792D5A7C.gif
He's drinking bourbon. Seen that episode

Not the best news on the expendable hardware.

Great news on the delicate software.

Glad you are okay.

Woof, sorry to hear about the truck but more importantly glad to hear you and the doggo are unscathed. I know how frustrating it can be when they decide to total it rather than pay for the repairs on something you have put both financial and emotional investment into!

01 Feb 2022 - SR Shave # 2112

Wosty 8/8 FBU
Morris & Forndran
Lochranza Suds /AS Balm /Edt
Nivea 2 in 1 / Thayer Lavender / Proraso Alum

02.01.2022.jpg

Video To be uploaded to as journal entry. Dealing with the Insurance companies, towing companies, police, medical Blah, Car Rental Pukes, blah blah. How in the Heck did I spend over 20-yrs in the Insurance business, I must have been CRAZY.

Thanks for all the well wishes, but I think I will be playing TAPS for my beloved Avalanche, and then the POA of looking for a new Vehicle. But it is just metal, and again,me just major bruising so far, and "El Doggo" are fine.

Thanks for stopping by

Back