The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BarberDave's Shaveapalooza

Wednesday’s Shave
Vector/ Proguard
Cholla Badger
Hombres shave soap / Aftershave
Proraso Alum
Thayers Lemon
Talc

Another good Vector shave, and pound for pound, I think the ProGuard is just perfect for this razor. Cant go Wrong with CBL Hombres, followed by all the other characters turns to be a dsbbs shave. In other news I am now officially a cyborg my phone and I are now one. Feeling pretty good blood glucose levels are in good shape at least for the start and the new monitor works fantastic and no sticking my fingers.

Kona did his normal patrol, treat negotiation and trying out all the various beds he settled on the floor he wagged his tail as I said goodbye

Thanks for stopping by

Wednesday’s Shave
Vector/ Proguard
Cholla Badger
Hombres shave soap / Aftershave
Proraso Alum
Thayers Lemon
Talc

Another good Vector shave, and pound for pound, I think the ProGuard is just perfect for this razor. Cant go Wrong with CBL Hombres, followed by all the other characters turns to be a dsbbs shave. In other news I am now officially a cyborg my phone and I are now one. Feeling pretty good blood glucose levels are in good shape at least for the start and the new monitor works fantastic and no sticking my fingers.

Kona did his normal patrol, treat negotiation and trying out all the various beds he settled on the floor he wagged his tail as I said goodbye

Thanks for stopping by
Glad you’re slowly adjusting- on the right track!

Come to think of it, for your health and safety, BabbaDabbid, you should reach out to @CVargo to see if he has any carts lying around with less than 5 leg-shaves on them.

Fridays Shave

Gillette Redtip/Wizamet
Sorrentino Corleone
Truefitt & Hill 1805 shave soap
Trurfitt & Hill 1805 aftershave
Proraso Alum
Thayers Lavender

28CC0DBE-10B1-4138-A27A-3E8557062E4B.jpeg

Today, decided to go with a little bit more aggressive razor with the red tip Shave went well the T&H is wonderful stuff. Follow the shade with all the normal accoutrements

Kona decided since it was in the 40s and raining this morning and he had no intention of going on the dawn patrol and jumped into the warm spot in recently vacated.

In other news, I have an appointment with a hematologist later this week to see how the blood clots doing and the diabetes management is going better than I thought I’m averaging about 140 over a one week, as far as my blood glucose, with no major spikes other than a Glucose dump in the early hours of the a.m. Going to give the Met Forman another nine days and then we’ll see if my body finally adjusts because it’s still having some issues with it. Other than that I’m down about 12 pounds since this all started so I guess that’s good news. I guess 60 carbs a day I’ll do that to you LOL

With everything going on, I wasn’t much in the Christmas spirit however with his winter storm that we had today it’s nice to see snow on the mountains in the foothills just above our house so that’s helped playing Christmas music at the shop helps as well.

Thanks for stopping bye

Glad that things are going as well as they are with your health. Guess you have forgotten all about your back now huh:)?

Back