The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BarberDave's Shaveapalooza

Sunday's Shave

THE STUFF:
12.05.2021.jpg

THE SHAVE:
Day -20 or so, of DE Captivity. Back to the ASD2 today, however a new Wizamet blade helped a bit with the Boredom. Also, Am English Fern Shave cannot be bad, not matter what. All characters played well and, I did chase today and a nice DSBBS shave. Do not know how much longer I will remain off of the SE and Str8's, but am trying to placate the Docs.
( Video Posted )

OTHER RAMBLINGS:
Seems and if things are stabilizing a bit on my meds, for at least the Diabetes portion. Stomach is getting used to it and not quite as tired. This could be also because I have removed most sugars ( alcohol notwithstanding), breads, pasta, rice blah blah blah, so now I eat like a rabbit, or as @AvocadoQueen states, " You now eat like me, and yet another aspect that you will comply to, Resistance is Futile". Once I get the Cyborg Blood device, and get an idea exactly where my glucose levels are, I understand I can cheat a little bit until hopefully we can erase the DM-2. Already down about 12 lbs, so that is a good thing. The journey continues.

THE KONA FILES:
I had gone to bed early, in the hopes of sleeping in today, but at about 0445, I was awoken by what could be compared to a Velociraptor, Wolf, and Doggo barking, quite unsettling. Kona had awoken the boss early, and was clearly on Dawn Patrol, and locked on to some folks Horse back riding on a trail near the Ranch....... Who the heck does this at 0445 in the morning. I had the inkling to inquire what level of stupidity this entailed, but too late, doggo was done, and I was awake. HMMPH!. Kona was nice enough to jump on the bed, a slobbery kiss, a bark for a treat, and then a look of
"Its's early, why are you up?", and promptly took my side of the bed and snoozed away. A cup of Strong coffee and off start the day for me.

Thanks for stopping by

Christmas has to be a tough season for folks to have to start to cut back on sugary stuff. Just so you know, my earlier offer to remove the "liquid sugar" from your house still stands.

Christmas has to be a tough season for folks to have to start to cut back on sugary stuff. Just so you know, my earlier offer to remove the "liquid sugar" from your house still stands.
Well, I will most certainly "cheat" a bit, as I will make changes, but not going to stop living, LOL

Monday's Shave

THE STUFF:
12.06.2021.jpg

THE SHAVE:
Well Damn the Torpedos and Full Speed Ahead. Too a chance on the Vector today, and it was SOOOOO nice! Speick was wonderful good DSBBS Shave!

OTHER RAMBLINGS: Errands, Errands, Errands

THE KONA FILES:
Status Nominal

Thanks for stopping By

True bourbon (or Scotch 🤮) with no flavorings or sweetener—contains virtually no sugar. The USDA nutrition facts for whiskey register 0 grams of sugar.

Vector-Feather Pro guard
Morris & Fordran
Floris #89 Stuff
Thayers Lavender, proraso alum etc, etc,

Good Shave today, video posted

Kona was a lazy butt today and transferred from his bed, to our bed, to the couch, to the outdoor patio couch, and then tue kitchen floor…. After a treat of course LOL

Thanks for stopping by

Back