The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BarberDave's Shaveapalooza

Thursday’s shave

THE STUFF:
FB111E3A-016E-4596-8EC5-A224C01E27EF.jpeg
THE SHAVE:
Continuing the week Fine with Orange as the main theme. The red tip was good and finishing with Royal Mandarin made for a good pre-dawn shave

OTHER RAMBLINGS:
Another hectic day at the shop today, very shave heavy so that is good. The Ralf Aust will get a big work out today

THE KONA FILES:
Same for him as yesterday, although he really did not want to go outside so early so i gave him an extra coolie before I left. Boy…does he have me trained LOL

Saturday’s Shave

THE STUFF:
B64E7EC5-0960-4CDC-ACA3-383DFBA204B5.jpeg

THE SHAVE:
Finishing out my week if Fine products with Green Vetiver. A perfect match with Brut. Nice Pre-Dawn shave before finishing up my week at the shop.

OTHER RAMBLINGS:
Looking forward to the days of RR ahead. Some yard work as well

THE KONA FILES:
“It is too darn early to go out”
“But i will force myself to get up for a cookie”
“Bye”. I go sleep again hooman”

Thanks for stopping by

Saturday’s Shave

THE STUFF:
View attachment 63277

THE SHAVE:
Finishing out my week if Fine products with Green Vetiver. A perfect match with Brut. Nice Pre-Dawn shave before finishing up my week at the shop.

OTHER RAMBLINGS:
Looking forward to the days of RR ahead. Some yard work as well

THE KONA FILES:
“It is too darn early to go out”
“But i will force myself to get up for a cookie”
“Bye”. I go sleep again hooman”

Thanks for stopping by
You went from tootin’ fallootin’ high class to old school - well played sir

Going old school in a big way today, Dave!

Just had a thought, what soap do you use to shave customers?
I have two depending on tue service they want and the type of whiskers. I have a vintage Lather King and soap I use for some folks that just want a quick shave, and for around the hair line ears and neck. For my regular shaves I use the Hombres Barbershop soap and aftershave from CBL Soaps

Back