The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BarberDave's Shaveapalooza

Date: 08.10.2020 / Straight Razor Shave #1769 on hold De shave today
Razor: Gillette Flair Tip SS / Astra SP
Brush: Sorrentino BrushWorks Corleone /Synth
Shave Soap: Sē'bŭm Aqua
Aftershave: Sē'bŭm Aqua Post Shave Serum
Talc: Proraso Rosemary & Mint
Fragrance: Duke Cannon Seneca EdP

Video Journal Today, and the shave and face feel gets better. Almost ready to call this the King/Queen of the Den.... as it is amazing stuff in all categories

Set-up:

f7rr1F8.jpg

Video:

Thanks for Reading, Watching, Commenting and tagging along

Great video Dave and thanks for the shout out. I don't doubt the accumulative effect of the product. I commented on something similar while using CBL premium soap and Chris said I was on something. He said he used Allantoin (sp?) Which wasn't cheap but people wouldn't notice it's benefit unless they used the soap consecutively. No doubt there are similar type ingredients in the Sebum. 👍

Great video Dave! I'm glad the Sē'būm is living up to expectations.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Date: 08.10.2020 / Straight Razor Shave #1769 on hold De shave today
Razor: Gillette Flair Tip SS / Astra SP
Brush: Sorrentino BrushWorks Corleone /Synth
Shave Soap: Sē'bŭm Aqua
Aftershave: Sē'bŭm Aqua Post Shave Serum
Talc: Proraso Rosemary & Mint
Fragrance: Duke Cannon Seneca EdP

Video Journal Today, and the shave and face feel gets better. Almost ready to call this the King/Queen of the Den.... as it is amazing stuff in all categories

Set-up:

f7rr1F8.jpg

Video:

Thanks for Reading, Watching, Commenting and tagging along
Great shave and review Dave. I have the Purple Balm and it really is nourishing. I purchased the soap as well but never really gave it a good go and ended up giving it to my son at Xmas to try....need to get that back and give it a fair try, love the balm.....

Great video Dave! I'm glad the Sē'būm is living up to expectations.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Thanks Frank, Sorry about your power last night we missed you

Am I the only one afraid to watch Babba-Dabbid's 2 latest videos for fear of getting FOMO?
Yes, I know he is evil in a CEC kind of way 😈

I would neverrrr do that Sam. :devilish::devilish::devilish: just come close to the Screen and watch intently
Not at all. I watched most of the last one before going to the post office. No fear in the heart of this duck.
HAHA
Bueno mi Hermano!! Fuerza!..Hide the credit card though...just sayin... :sneaky:
PayPal Brother...it can be a beautiful thing...Apple Pay...😂

You just contradicted yourself, LOL Nice enablement Ploy Mr. Sabbatical

Thanks Frank, Sorry about your power last night we missed you

I would neverrrr do that Sam. :devilish::devilish::devilish: just come close to the Screen and watch intently

HAHA

You just contradicted yourself, LOL Nice enablement Ploy Mr. Sabbatical
Hey “anti-sabbatical”?! Come ON!!! I made it to August!!! Geez Brother! It wasn’t my fault!!! :sneaky: :devilish:

Back