The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BarberDave's Shaves & Such

Great video Dave and great job to you Chad, and Chris on getting SV to be an artisan retailer and do the group buy brush for us.
Thoughts and prayers go out to you and your community!

Starting things off with a bang! Nicely done Dave. Is the “ivory” box wooden? Or is it another material?

I think I still like the little glass jar AS designs a bit better, but the Barber canisters are still pretty classy too.

Watched the video in the other thread Dave. Just have to say that I am really lookinhg forward to reviews of all these scents!

Now the next question is...should I wait until I get the new brush to try out my Opuntia soap and aftershave?

Starting things off with a bang! Nicely done Dave. Is the “ivory” box wooden? Or is it another material?

I think I still like the little glass jar AS designs a bit better, but the Barber canisters are still pretty classy too.
It is resin, and the glass jar is only on the Aftershave for 70th, and all the EdP's

So that’s where the “Cosmo” came from! I wondered!
Yep Cosmoprof, Like Disneyland for Barbers, and Shavers or Industry Folk

US:

Europe:

Back