The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BarberDave's Shaves & Such

Colour me intrigued. I'm not sure about a blind buy though.

Very nice setup!

Are the Otto Roths simply unmarked or marked differently? Is that how one tells the difference? Is Roth also where the bar handle originated?

Very nice setup!

Are the Otto Roths simply unmarked or marked differently? Is that how one tells the difference? Is Roth also where the bar handle originated?
I will post a photo made here in the US. On the bottom of the base plate if reads Otto Roth made in USA. Other than that they are identical. Originally designed in Germany. Although i dont have any substantiation of this. I heard the New LC was Roth 1st then Gillette bought them

Great videos Dave sorry I am just now catching up. I thought I had made up my mind on which SV soap I wanted to get next, but Manna Di Sicilia is making me reconsider!

Great videos Dave sorry I am just now catching up. I thought I had made up my mind on which SV soap I wanted to get next, but Manna Di Sicilia is making me reconsider!
LOL Wait till the end the heavy hitters are in the next few days LOL

Back