The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BarberDave's Shaves & Such

Nice review of both the soap and the razor, Dave. Being able to quickly and easily shave when in early morning Zombie-mode is exactly what I am hoping for. Perhaps that's why I love my I2 Injector so much.

Excellent video Dave. Mucho info as usual. Hope you have a good weekend. No fire update today. Guess that's a good thing. Correct? Dewpoint here is 69F. :eek:
Fluffy

Nice review of both the soap and the razor, Dave. Being able to quickly and easily shave when in early morning Zombie-mode is exactly what I am hoping for. Perhaps that's why I love my I2 Injector so much.
Love it so far and thanks
Excellent video Dave. Mucho info as usual. Hope you have a good weekend. No fire update today. Guess that's a good thing. Correct? Dewpoint here is 69F. :eek:
Fluffy
Will post an update today. Still grow
Nice review. Would be cool to see a list of all your soaps...
I may do that some day
500+ soaps?! You’ll be able to single handedly supply your town with shaves for the entire shaveapocalypse! :ROFLMAO:
Chad and I are trying for Soap Dominion LOL
Would take days just to read it!
ROFL

Nice Video Dave. Yeah, I knew it doesn't "smell" like a cactus but had the extract and summer made me think of hot and cactus'. As a child and walking thru a Park in New Mexico I remember my mom sitting partially on a bench and partially on a Prickly Pear and my Aunt pulling the needles out of her butt in the car. VERY painful from my recollection of the yelling. 😂 😂 😂 That resurgence of the stubble early is why I got rid of the AS-D2 so quickly (y)

Even when using a straight, chevette (beep beep!) shavette, regular DE, slant, injector, cart etc..... I always have 5 o'clock shave\ow withing a few hours and stubble after about 6 hrs. Hair grows all over my head except on top where it's supposed to ! Grrrr :mad:

Nice Video Dave. Yeah, I knew it doesn't "smell" like a cactus but had the extract and summer made me think of hot and cactus'. As a child and walking thru a Park in New Mexico I remember my mom sitting partially on a bench and partially on a Prickly Pear and my Aunt pulling the needles out of her butt in the car. VERY painful from my recollection of the yelling. 😂 😂 😂 That resurgence of the stubble early is why I got rid of the AS-D2 so quickly (y)
LOL yep everything our here Sticks Stings or Bites, LOL and with the cactus you have levels of pain similar to the 7-levels of hell. Long spine, small needles, micro needles LOL
Even when using a straight, chevette (beep beep!) shavette, regular DE, slant, injector, cart etc..... I always have 5 o'clock shave\ow withing a few hours and stubble after about 6 hrs. Hair grows all over my head except on top where it's supposed to ! Grrrr :mad:
But you can shave more then right???

Ugh the micro needle ones are the worst. Can’t pull em out. They break off. Then fester like a chigger does. No Bueno

Back