The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Another Shaving Journal

• Mike's Natural Soaps Bergamot, Orange, & Ylang-ylang (30)
  • TSC 2nd Anniversary synthetic
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (3)
  • Stirling Dunshire splash
So refreshing to shave after a day's break from the routine. I let Friday's irritation heal yesterday. So glad I did, as my skin feels perfect now. I'll order pizza soon and wrap this weekend up in style. (y)

• Mike's Natural Soaps Bergamot, Orange, & Ylang-ylang (31)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (4)
Well, after a full month I have finally hit the bottom of the tub. Plenty more soap left on the sides however, it looks to be slightly more than half gone. Quite a hard soap that lasts and lasts. Have a great Monday, Cadre.

• Mike's Natural Soaps Bergamot, Orange, & Ylang-ylang (32)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (5)
Have to go to hospital tomorrow for training, so I shaved this evening. Maybe this can be the start of the 7 day sabbatical.

• Mike's Natural Soaps Bergamot, Orange, & Ylang-ylang (32)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (5)
Have to go to hospital tomorrow for training, so I shaved this evening. Maybe this can be the start of the 7 day sabbatical.
Good luck braving the insanity zone! Hope it’s not too bad at your hospital.

Nothing interesting. Mandatory training includes basic life saving, CPR, various rules and regs we follow, etc. It's pretty standard stuff, and rather boring.
I'm bored for you. I hope the person who asks all the questions is off today and everything ends by noon.

Back