The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Another Shaving Journal

• North Alabama Wagyu/CBL Lavender & Leather (23)
  • TSC 2nd Anniversary synthetic
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (9)
  • Irisch Moos splash (23)
This soap keeps going and going. Got at least a dozen shaves left in the tub. The soap is excellent, and bowl lathering no doubt helps it last longer with less waste.

Beautiful day here. I may do some work on the patio.

• North Alabama Wagyu/CBL Lavender & Leather (24)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (10)
  • Irisch Moos splash (24)
Very satisfying BBS shave this morning, topped off with home roasted coffee and banana bread. Life is good. Have a great day, Cadre.

High class shave n breakfast! Were there chocolate chips and/or walnuts in said break?

• North Alabama Wagyu/CBL Lavender & Leather (25)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (11)
  • Irisch Moos splash (25)
After lunch shave, time to change the blade. Got a decent shave, but it's seen better days.

Another gathering of the clan tonight. Older son's 28th birthday, so we're gathering and ordering in. Red Lobster. I'm probably getting fish and chips. (y)

• North Alabama Wagyu/CBL Lavender & Leather (26)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (1)
  • Irisch Moos splash (26)
Nice shave with a new blade. Smooth as silk. Just finished a leftover 1/2 steak sandwich and I won't be hungry for hours. I delivered food for for Mandy's Pizza 35 years ago and loved the sandwiches then. They haven't changed and neither has my opinion of them. They are just that good. (y)

Back