The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Another Shaving Journal

That's the question isn't it? As a superstitious nurse, I always prepared for the worst case scenario, and it usually didn't play out. But woe to the unprepared nurse, because disaster would surely visit them!
True Dat😎
In the Army I typically humped twice the standard load out (6 Mags 30rd /4grenades/belt of MG ammo 100rds)
The newer LBE is much nicer than my era. I preferred the H suspenders W/butt pack. It was canvas. Quieter than the nylon.
The phrase that paid for me was “fail to plan. Plan to fail.”
Every profession has either prepared or unprepared people.
Fluffy

I had to backtrack on my skim reading. Hell Bruce, I would've never thought that I'd learn some stuff about medicine on a shaving forum. I'm glad you're on the mend. Rest up.

• LNHC Haute Leather (11)
  • Maggard 24mm tuxedo synthetic
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (1)
  • Plague Doctor splash
DFS+ tonight. Missed a little on the neck, but a good shave nonetheless. My eyes are still a little off, trying to focus on everything at once. It's getting better, but not there yet. Shaving forces me to focus on only it, which calms my nerves somewhat.

Back