The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Another Shaving Journal

• CBL Cowgirl
  • Maggard 24mm tuxedo synthetic
  • Schick G5 SE/Barber (Personna) blade (#1)
  • Fine Fresh Vetiver
Two day growth mowed down like weeds for a BBS shave. Better start to the day than yesterday. Oh, cheesecake and coffee for breakfast - not what my doctor would recommend, but very satisfying. :giggle:

Well, the coffee part isn't so bad...;)

I seem to find that my shaves with multiple days of growth seem to be better. At this rate...you might need a new bottle of Fresh Vetiver!

What about coffeecake and cheese for breakfast?

I've been doing yogurt protein powder drinks with Kalamata olives and blueberries lately. And of course coffee.

But if I were going to have a cereal, it would be granola, well the closest we have here is muesli. Not quite as good.

• CBL Cowgirl
  • Maggard 24mm tuxedo synthetic
  • Schick G5 SE/Barber (Personna) blade (#3)
  • Fine Fresh Vetiver
Today's shave was as nearly perfect as I'm ever likely to achieve. BBS with a slight sting on splashing on the AS. Three passes with a little bit of touch-up and I was done. Nice way to start the day. :)

Uh oh, your soap choice seems to be stuck again.

I hear Gs are on the more aggressive side of injectors? Any comparisons for yours?

I hear Gs are on the more aggressive side of injectors? Any comparisons for yours?
I do not find this razor to be aggressive. It is incredibly easy to use. It shaves close and smooth. To be fair, it is the only injector I've ever used, so I cannot compare it to others.

Back