The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Another Shaving Journal

😔😔 It is with deep regret and shame that I yesterday gave out incorrect information. The second show was on at 10p, not 9p, a fact no doubt noted by the many people who sat down today to watch the only SBs that matter, IMHO. For the legions of fans on TSC, I again extend an invitation to watch SB43 here. 😔😔

MSB6 - Unscentarama Extraordinaire
RazoRock Bruce synthetic
Blackland Vector/Schick ProLine (15)
Nivea 2 in 1 AS splash

Final shave on this blade - too much buffing required. Another day very much like yesterday, sunny and warm. Feel free to re-play the Rascals. 😀

I was going to shave this morning. I was. But I had to get ready to be on the road by 9ish. So I blew it off. We, i.e. my eldest son, his wife, and I, drove 2.5 hours to Canton for the football HOF. I drove all morning on no caffeine and never felt comfortable. On the return home I had a medium full strength coffee and I felt great.
The museum is interesting. It traces the origins and development of the league over the decades. Some Unitas Colts memorabilia, lots of Steelers stuff, some very interesting and interactive displays. The hall of busts is impressively massive, divided by decades, and then annually for the last 10 seasons or so. I found the names hard to read, but I’m old so maybe it’s just me. One thing I was hoping for was a display of all the SB rings, but we couldn’t find one. An enjoyable family outing day.
IMG_0626.jpeg
IMG_0624.jpeg

RazoRock Bruce synthetic
Blackland Vector/Schick ProLine (2)
Nivea 2 in 1 AS splash

Three days of growth, but this new blade mowed through them with ease. Good day, Cadre. Hope you all enjoy a comfortable day at home. Pretty summer day here at 87F/31C, going up to 95F/35C later.

RazoRock Bruce synthetic
Blackland Vector/Schick ProLine (3)
Nivea 2 in 1 AS splash

Late morning shave after breakfast and coffee. Hope you all are having a great day so far. This song is going through my head right now, so I thought I’d share it with you 😊:

RazoRock Bruce synthetic
Blackland Vector/Schick ProLine (4)
Nivea 2 in 1 AS splash

Aahh, I love the aroma upon opening the tub of MSB6/UE! Its rich creamy mixed-Unscent wafts through my expansive shaving den (OK, it’s a powder room) stirring memories of each and every tub of Unscent that went into this wonderful mix. The lather performs even better than it smells, if you can imagine that.
Have a great day, Cadre!

RazoRock Bruce synthetic
Blackland Vector/Schick ProLine (4)
Nivea 2 in 1 AS splash

Aahh, I love the aroma upon opening the tub of MSB6/UE! Its rich creamy mixed-Unscent wafts through my expansive shaving den (OK, it’s a powder room) stirring memories of each and every tub of Unscent that went into this wonderful mix. The lather performs even better than it smells, if you can imagine that.
Have a great day, Cadre!
Bruce has been rooting around the mushroom bin again

Back