The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Another Shaving Journal

The Sudsy Soapery Unscented Tallow
RazoRock Bruce synthetic
Blackland Vector/Schick ProLine (6)
Nivea 2 in 1 AS splash

Monday Morning shave to be simpatico with my unretired colleagues here. Enjoyable weekend of doing regular stuff, and watching some Olympics. I like to see USA do well, but the constant attention paid to the medal count annoys me, as I’d prefer to see more attention paid to the athletes’ skills and spirit of sportsmanship. I guess I’m old. 😉

As much as I enjoy seeing the good ol USA dominate…it’s been nice seeing the high caliber of competition from other countries.

RazoRock Bruce synthetic
Blackland Vector/Schick ProLine (7)
Nivea 2 in 1 AS splash

Happy Thursday, Cadre! Much needed afternoon shave. 😄. Sultry summer day here at 84ishF/29C, slightly overcast. Party On !

RazoRock Bruce synthetic
Blackland Vector/Schick ProLine (8)
Nivea 2 in 1 AS splash

Much needed shave today. Busy weekend of doing this and that, nicely productive. Missed the Zoom call last night, which sucks. Busy week ahead, but I’ll pace myself. Be well, Cadre!

RazoRock Bruce synthetic
Blackland Vector/Schick ProLine (10)
Nivea 2 in 1 AS splash

A happy Sunday shave with my favorite ingredients on the menu. Hope we’re all having a great day.

RazoRock Bruce synthetic
Blackland Vector/Schick ProLine (14)
Nivea 2 in 1 AS splash

Happy Labor Day everyone! Hope this is indeed a day off for everyone. Had a nice, refreshing lunchtime shave. Why are you reading this? Shouldn’t you be at a picnic?

RazoRock Bruce synthetic
Blackland Vector/Schick ProLine (15)
Nivea 2 in 1 AS splash

Very refreshing overdue shave this morning. I’m clean, lean, and spiffy keen. Look out Thursday, here I come! Oh, wait, no I don’t. I’m sticking around the house today. Never mind.

RazoRock Bruce synthetic
Blackland Vector/Schick ProLine (16)
Nivea 2 in 1 AS splash

A cool day here at 66F/19C. Very sunny with low humidity. My favorite time of year. We’re still mostly green here, but leaves are turning north of us. Great time of year. Enjoy the weekend, Cadre.

RazoRock Bruce synthetic
Blackland Vector/Schick ProLine (1)
Nivea 2 in 1 AS splash

Good day, Cadre. See above for weather details - today’s weather is identical to yesterday’s and Saturday’s, right down to the temperature. I love autumn.

Speaking of autumn, football is back! And the Steelers are all alone at the top of the division. Life is good! Be well, Cadre. 😊

Back