The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Another Shaving Journal

Sunday 9/10/23
  • Noble Otter Bare (Unscented)
  • Maggard tuxedo 24mm synthetic
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • C-1 Red Tip Gillette/Wilkinson Stainless (1)
  • Nivea 2 in 1 AS splash
Tuesday 9/12/23
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • C-1 Red Tip Gillette/Wilkinson Stainless (2)
  • Nivea 2 in 1 AS splash
Forgot to post my Sunday shave, hence the catch-up. Both Sunday's and tonight's shaves were evening ones, in order to be presentable for morning rehab.

• Stirling Travel Bowl
  • C-1 Red Tip Gillette/Wilkinson Stainless (3)
  • Nivea 2 in 1 AS splash
Refreshing Saturday morning shave. It's a beautiful fall day here: 54F/12C now, will get up to 74F/23C this afternoon. Enjoy the day, Cadre!

• Stirling Travel Bowl
  • C-1 Red Tip Gillette/Wilkinson Stainless (7)
  • Nivea 2 in 1 AS splash
Nice Sunday shave after watching the Colts beat the Ravens in OT. Now for the Raiders to lose to the Steelers tonight, and I'll be a happy fan.

Saw my cardiologist today. Also had a followup echocardiogram (sonogram), which indicates my heart is healing normally. She adjusted one med, ordered labs, and discussed the echo results with me. Very productive appointment, overall good results. 🫀:)

Saw my cardiologist today. Also had a followup echocardiogram (sonogram), which indicates my heart is healing normally. She adjusted one med, ordered labs, and discussed the echo results with me. Very productive appointment, overall good results. 🫀:)
Great news!

Back