The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Another Shaving Journal

• Noble Otter Bare (Unscented) (11)
  • Maggard tuxedo 24mm synthetic
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • C-1 Red Tip Gillette/Wilkinson Stainless (2)
  • Nivea 2 in 1 AS splash
A very happy Sunday on this holiday weekend, Cadre. I'm just chillin' at home, staying hydrated. The yard is hydrated too; we have had rain off and on yesterday and today. Mostly on yesterday, but today is a bit drier.

• Noble Otter Bare (Unscented) (13)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • C-1 Red Tip Gillette/Wilkinson Stainless (4)
  • Nivea 2 in 1 AS splash
Happy 4th of July, Cadre! Let's fire up the grills and get to barbequeing! Enjoy the holiday. 😀

PAA made one seasonal called Fireworks, which reportedly smelled like firework smoke. I never smelled it, but it did exist.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
I could see enjoying that once or twice as something unique

• Noble Otter Bare (Unscented) (14)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • C-1 Red Tip Gillette/Wilkinson Stainless (5)
  • Nivea 2 in 1 AS splash
Late morning shave today. Watched some fireworks on TV (PBS) last night. One son was in D.C. for the celebration, so I tuned in to their events. It was good, except for the appearances of Elmo of Sesame Street. Cannot take that voice! Heard from a friend of nearly 50 years yesterday, which was nice. A nice celebration with some family members. Hope you enjoyed your 4th as well. :)

• Noble Otter Bare (Unscented) (15)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • C-1 Red Tip Gillette/Wilkinson Stainless (6)
  • Nivea 2 in 1 AS splash
Last Wilkie blade from this pack was good for seven shaves: this one lasted six. Final PT session this morning. She managed to wok me out pretty well, and even gave me homework with which to continue. That's no fair, man! I begin cardiac rehab next Friday, the 13th - hope that's not an omen. 😵

Back