The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Another Shaving Journal

• Noble Otter Bare (Unscented) (6)
  • Maggard tuxedo 24mm synthetic
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • C-1 Red Tip Gillette/Wilkinson Stainless (4)
  • Nivea 2 in 1 AS splash
Afternoon shave for tonight's Zoom call and an early morning appointment. It's not too late to get in on the fun, just sign up for the call here TSC Sunday Zoomers Sunday 6/25/2023 , or message BarberDave for the link. Discussions vary, and no topic is off limits except politics, which spares us all from agita. Hope to see you there. :)

• Noble Otter Bare (Unscented) (7)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • C-1 Red Tip Gillette/Wilkinson Stainless (5)
  • Nivea 2 in 1 AS splash
Smooth and slick shave with nary a nick to be found. Rather busy morning with the final RN visit, and multiple phone calls to take care of business. A handful of upcoming appointments, two of which require office visits. Should be interesting. Have a great day, Cadre! :)

• Noble Otter Bare (Unscented) (8)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • C-1 Red Tip Gillette/Wilkinson Stainless (6)
  • Nivea 2 in 1 AS splash
Morning shave for my two afternoon appointments, one at home and the other at the doctor's office. Air quality today is "Dangerous" due to the wildfire smoke creating a haze over the region. Should be an interesting afternoon. :)

Well, what have you been doing??
A more generic type of PT and OT. Dealing with unidentified cardiac symptoms (mainly shortness of breath and fatigue) for nearly a year pre-op left me deconditioned, so the PT and OT exercises have addressed those. I have had to rest my heart post-op because that is how they do things these days. When we both started out, cardiac rehab was typically begun immediately upon leaving the hospital. It's different now.

• Noble Otter Bare (Unscented) (9)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • C-1 Red Tip Gillette/Wilkinson Stainless (7)
  • Nivea 2 in 1 AS splash
Another hazy day with poor air quality here. This too shall pass, and hopefully soon. Hope everyone is enjoying the day.

• Noble Otter Bare (Unscented) (9)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • C-1 Red Tip Gillette/Wilkinson Stainless (7)
  • Nivea 2 in 1 AS splash
Another hazy day with poor air quality here. This too shall pass, and hopefully soon. Hope everyone is enjoying the day.
Well at least your day got off to a good start in-home! Bummer about the ongoing air issues.

A couple weeks ago I mentioned The Furries, and drew blank looks and surprise. For educational purposes, I am including this link.

Please see article above. ^^^ They have to be seen to be believed.

No shave today due to early PT, when I was presentable. I'm no longer presentable, but now it'll keep till morning. :)

• Noble Otter Bare (Unscented) (10)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • C-1 Red Tip Gillette/Wilkinson Stainless (1)
  • Nivea 2 in 1 AS splash
A nice Saturday morning shave to kick off the weekend. Let's all enjoy this weekend and holiday. :)

Back