The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Another Shaving Journal

This just in, Bruce is a party animal that stays up past 10pm!
I went to bed about 10:30pm, an hour or so earlier than normal. ;)

They say memory is one of the first things to go. At least I think that’s what they say. 🤔
I think I might've heard that before.

@MarkB , I remember well Tony Orlando & Dawn. They are right up there with the Captain & Tennille, IMO. ;) 😁

Last edited:
  • Sudsy Soapery's Unscented Tallow (18)
  • Maggard tuxedo 24mm synthetic
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • C-1 Red Tip Gillette/Gillette Silver Blue (1)
  • Harry's After-Shave balm
Late morning Saturday shave, as it should be. I prefer to ease into the day. Of course, that's how I prefer to begin every day. ;) A beautiful day here, 70F/21C now, going up to 77F/25C later. Enjoy your weekend, Cadre!

• Sudsy Soapery's Unscented Tallow (19)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • C-1 Red Tip Gillette/Gillette Silver Blue (2)
A dreary , overcast day at 40F/4C now, should get to 49F/9C later. Th Unscent feels particularly strong today, I daresay you won't smell anything within 10 ft of me. Have a great day, Cadre!

Th Unscent feels particularly strong today, I daresay you won't smell anything within 10 ft of me. Have a great day, Cadre!
giphy-downsized.gif

Bruce is the champion and poster boy of the fragrance sensitive. It’s God’s work I tell you!

• Sudsy Soapery's Unscented Tallow (21)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • C-1 Red Tip Gillette/Gillette Silver Blue (4)
Happy Friday, Cadre. It's 82F/28C and sunny here. Time for the weekend. Enjoy!
Whoa there buddy…some of us still have a few hours of labor and sweating left to fulfill on the clock. Let’s not get ahead of ourselves!
IMG_9681.gif

• Sudsy Soapery's Unscented Tallow (22)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • C-1 Red Tip Gillette/Gillette Silver Blue (5)
  • Nivea 2 in 1 AS splash
A sleepy late morning shave today, topped with the Nivea 2 in 1 splash, which will be my go-to splash for awhile. Overcast and 45F/7C now, will go to 49F/9C later. Have a great day, Cadre!

Back