The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Another Shaving Journal

Do what where??

giphy-downsized.gif
MSB = My Special Blend, my brand of clown puke scrap soap. I've got a modest MSB - Unscented v1 started now.

• Sudsy Soapery's Unscented Tallow (13)
  • Maggard tuxedo 24mm synthetic
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • C-1 Red Tip Gillette/Gillette Silver Blue (2)
  • Harry's After-Shave balm
Good morning, Cadre! A mid-morning shave for me today. This soap may be my favorite Unscented one yet. With moderate water and a minimum of effort it produces a perfect lather for me. And I've previously spoken of its wondrous Unscent characteristics. This morning it occurred to me the list of things it does not smell like continues to grow: add neroli, bergamot, and ylang ylang.

• Sudsy Soapery's Unscented Tallow (16)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • C-1 Red Tip Gillette/Gillette Silver Blue (5)
After this morning's shave and a haircut, I feel spiffy and keen, and by golly, I am. :) It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood: sunny and 76F/24C, going up to 79F/26C.
Have a great day, Cadre.

• Sudsy Soapery's Unscented Tallow (16)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • C-1 Red Tip Gillette/Gillette Silver Blue (5)
After this morning's shave and a haircut, I feel spiffy and keen, and by golly, I am. :) It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood: sunny and 76F/24C, going up to 79F/26C.
Have a great day, Cadre.
Security cam captured this video of Bruce on his way home from the barber...

giphy-downsized.gif

• Sudsy Soapery's Unscented Tallow (17)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • C-1 Red Tip Gillette/Gillette Silver Blue (6)
Shaved at the crack of dawn today. Well, 9am is for me. Can't recall the last time I shaved this early. Altogether, not an unpleasant experience. Must be because I went to be early last night. I probably won't be making a habit of this.

Back