The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Another Shaving Journal

All good here so far also! Won’t remain sunny for long though…another storm front moving in and more flood chance warnings.

Have a great day Bruce!

I feel like this shave journal was a drive by….

Is the AARP getting together on Zoom now?
It's a group of cancer survivors, those in treatment, caregivers, etc. A cancer outreach center (Cancer Bridges) is what brings us together. It may sound morbid, but it's a fun group of people from all walks of life. I look forward to our weekly half-hour gathering. :)

It's a group of cancer survivors, those in treatment, caregivers, etc. A cancer outreach center (Cancer Bridges) is what brings us together. It may sound morbid, but it's a fun group of people from all walks of life. I look forward to our weekly half-hour gathering. :)
Not morbid at all - it’s good to have a groups like that - and a common ground for which everyone understands.

I just wish we had a group for shavers

Tuesday, 3/13/23 evening shave
  • Shannon's Soaps Nil (Chupacabra base) Unscented (18)
  • Maggard tuxedo 24mm synthetic
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (2)
  • Harry's After-Shave balm
An evening shave yesterday in preparation for an early appointment this morning. I hate rushing my shave in the morning, you see. Takes the fun right out of it. Home from the appointment, don't need to shave this morning. It's a sunny, cold (34F/1C) day in the 'Burgh. Hope we all have a great day!

Back