The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Another Shaving Journal

Not quite 0730, sun is up, but it's overcast with steady winds. It's lightly snowing, but the wind has it swirling so it looks heavier than it actually is, I believe. It drizzled all night, then the temps dropped drastically from 40F/4C to 20F/-7C There is a dusting of snow on our icy driveway. I am not going anywhere today. Will shave after breakfast. For those of you in heavy weather, stay safe!

Hey, folks! Check out the Gold Dollar SR mods submitted TSC members. Great work, gents!

• LNHC Premium unscented (7)
  • Parker synthetic
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (8)
  • Harry's After-Shave balm
Christmas morning shave went smoothly, leaving me keen and clean. Heating up cinnamon rolls to enjoy with fresh coffee. Merry Christmas, Cadre!

• LNHC Premium unscented (8)
  • Parker synthetic
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (9)
Frigid weather is breaking with a balmy 30F/-1C today, and we should get above freezing tomorrow. Leftovers from Christmas are nearly gone. Have a great Tuesday, Cadre!

• LNHC Premium unscented (9)
  • Parker synthetic
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (10)
A fine shave with this setup. When I started wetshaving with traditional gear, I was looking for better shaves at a lower cost. Oh well, at least I'm getting better shaves now. :)

Back