The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Another Shaving Journal

• LNHC Premium unscented (3)
  • Parker synthetic
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (4)
  • Harry's After-Shave balm
Cleanshaven for my visit to the dentist this afternoon. Dreary 39F/4C overcast day. My mouth should feel better after I leave the dentist, so I'm counting down the minutes till I'm in the fancy chair (48 mins).

• LNHC Premium unscented (4)
  • Parker synthetic
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (5)
Peachy-keen shave this morning. Don't know why it took all day for me to write this, but it has. Busy day on the home front, but the dust has settled and all is well, except for Sheri, who's been fighting a persistent cough and bronchitis for a couple weeks. Looks like the worst is over for her, but only time will tell.

• LNHC Premium unscented (4)
  • Parker synthetic
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (5)
Peachy-keen shave this morning. Don't know why it took all day for me to write this, but it has. Busy day on the home front, but the dust has settled and all is well, except for Sheri, who's been fighting a persistent cough and bronchitis for a couple weeks. Looks like the worst is over for her, but only time will tell.
Here’s hoping she gets better quickly!

Forgot to shave today. :(
Hey, have you heard? Come join in the holiday fun on the TSC Zoom call this Friday night. There will be happy, fun clowns, and pony rides for the kids. Don't miss out.

Back