The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Another Shaving Journal

Let's hope Friday is less dreary.

The Aristocrat was my grail for awhile, though after getting a nice Rocket HD I sort of found myself happy with it. Though I'm curious if they shave much differently.

I actually ran into one here a little while back, but got cold feet, not being sure if it was in good shaving condition or not, and the seller wasn't much help there.

I actually ran into one here a little while back, but got cold feet, not being sure if it was in good shaving condition or not, and the seller wasn't much help there.
Yeah, I don't think I'd have bitten under those circumstances, either.

• LNHC Isle of Skye (13)
  • Maggard tuxedo synthetic
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Gillette '46/7 Aristocrat/Supermax Platinum Plus (3)
  • AV Ice Blue splash
Cloudless sky, high-70s, topped off with a nice shave to get me rolling out the door and to the office. Today was the last day of cleanout of the office space formerly known as mine. It's been given away and I've been given shared space options for when needed, which is rare. Looks like this WFH situation is becoming more certain to continue awhile longer. :)

Congrats on the extended WFH situation! Just remember to turn the meeting camera before you get up, to they don’t see your skivvies. 😜

• LNHC Isle of Skye (14)
  • Maggard tuxedo synthetic
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Gillette '46/7 Aristocrat/Supermax Platinum Plus (4)
  • AV Ice Blue splash
Quick shave before running out to the ballgame. Tied 2-2 with Phillies going into bottom 9th, Pirates open with a hit, and he scores in short order, making for a happy sellout crowd. Plus we got yellow Hawaiian shirts with black Ps all over them.

Back