The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Another Shaving Journal

• Shannon's Soaps Lavender Lemongrass (20)
  • Maggard tuxedo synthetic
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (10)
  • LNHC unscented AS elixir
I'm going to miss this soap when it's done. The fresh lemon scent is intoxicating to me, and Shannon's Soaps are perennial top tier performers for me. You are really missing out if you have never tried her products. Excellent in every way, and Shannon is willing to whip up custom scents as well. Excellent stuff.
SPAM! :poop:

• CBL Tuscon Lime (1)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (1)
  • CBL unscented AS tonic
Throwing caution and good sense to the wind, I changed up for today: new soap/blade/AS. Great shave, though this colossal tectonic shift in my shaving world has left me discombobulated. 🤪

• CBL Tuscon Lime (2)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (2)
  • CBL unscented AS tonic
Love the Tucson Lime flavor. It is a crisp lime, with something in there that makes the lime stand out. Must be the Tucson. Never been there, so I cannot be certain.

It's Friday, time for music. Continuing last week's theme of notable cover songs, here are a couple more, less celebrated, covers.
Shatner doing Dylan is a unique interpretation.
Joe Pesci's rendition of the Beatles.

• CBL Tuscon Lime (3)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (3)
  • CBL unscented AS tonic
Quiet Sunday for me. Fixed a leaky faucet yesterday, so I'm taking an earned day of rest. Hope you're doing the same. :)
Speaking of leaky faucets...I had to clean up after a leaky line myself this morning at work. Somehow a water line to a machine got stuck open and it started flooding a common area. Thankfully church was over already 😂

• CBL Tuscon Lime (4)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (4)
  • CBL unscented AS tonic
Enjoying the CBL Tucson Lime more every day. It reminds me of fresh cut limes, soaked in a vodka Collins drink. I used to eat the limes from my father's drinks, and the soap mimics that aroma very well. Takes me back to my youth. 😊

Back