The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Another Shaving Journal

I don’t think I’ve heard any of those covers. That’s something to listen to on the way home from work later.

Disturbed's version is, simply put, AWESOME!!!!!
And, of course, just about anything by Heart is worth listening to.
I love Disturbed's version. Very powerful. I love Led Zepplin's surviving members' reaction to hearing their song. In no time, they were bobbing their heads, and by the end, before the standing ovation, there were tears in Jimmy Page's eyes. I think they like it too.

Great sound set to send us off on a Friday morning Bruce! I’ve loved that some of the current rock groups have picked up classic songs like this and given them some new life. The Bad Wolves cover of Zombie is another well done one.

• Shannon's Soaps Lavender Lemongrass (18)
  • Maggard tuxedo synthetic
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (8)
  • CBL unscented AS tonic
Nice shave to start the week. Quiet weekend here, filled with nearly continuous rain. Today is sunny and cool. Good for the plants. :)

• Shannon's Soaps Lavender Lemongrass (19)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (9)
  • LNHC unscented AS elixir
Switched up AS for a change of pace. LNHC's is thicker, but absorbs as well as CBL's. Sunny day and a good shave. :)

Switched up AS for a change of pace.

200.gif

• Shannon's Soaps Lavender Lemongrass (20)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (10)
  • LNHC unscented AS elixir
I'm going to miss this soap when it's done. The fresh lemon scent is intoxicating to me, and Shannon's Soaps are perennial top tier performers for me. You are really missing out if you have never tried her products. Excellent in every way, and Shannon is willing to whip up custom scents as well. Excellent stuff.

Back