The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Words of wisd..... Yeah right.... We all know better than that!

Man I slack horribly at keeping up with this....

I know I'm not around much but I do try and stop in here and there.
Things have been going good. Super busy, but we are doing good.

We are getting ready to do a complete remodel on the kitchen. I made a table and did a little trim work which created a monster. (Actually her own words)
I am going from the floor up. So everything is going. We already have flooring picked, I selected 350 board feet of rustic black walnut that is now at my dad's waiting to be made into face frames and doors, layout design is finished, appliances picked, walls decided on, countertop decision will be final today when I drop off the check to my dad, lights picked, plumbing upgrade list has been made, and I am exhausted already...

Next week we willbstart ordering and tearing out. I'll try to remember to get photos for you guys.

Miss everyone and hope you are all doing very well!

Man I slack horribly at keeping up with this....

I know I'm not around much but I do try and stop in here and there.
Things have been going good. Super busy, but we are doing good.

We are getting ready to do a complete remodel on the kitchen. I made a table and did a little trim work which created a monster. (Actually her own words)
I am going from the floor up. So everything is going. We already have flooring picked, I selected 350 board feet of rustic black walnut that is now at my dad's waiting to be made into face frames and doors, layout design is finished, appliances picked, walls decided on, countertop decision will be final today when I drop off the check to my dad, lights picked, plumbing upgrade list has been made, and I am exhausted already...

Next week we willbstart ordering and tearing out. I'll try to remember to get photos for you guys.

Miss everyone and hope you are all doing very well!
Glad all is well , and I hope all goes as smoothly as possible with the remodel...

Back