The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's in front of you?

Now I feel bad because his friends explained he has some sort of a handicap that doesn't help him. Poor guy he can't help being handicapped......Dave in Kentucky, still learning about this......
and its weird they want to be par or below par.. Why would you want to be sub par ????

I'm pretty certain it's something similar to what the cats do as I hear them talk occasionally about just missing a birdie or an eagle.
The picture below is my Nemesis as he'll come flying through a blind and surprise me when I'm cleaning a window on the outside two or three stories high. At least he's smart enough to hide when I get to the inside......

Been an interesting few hours of weather. It’s been hot and still. Woke up to strong winds, with lightening and thunder. It’s only every 3-5 years I’d say we hear thunder. It was great. Everything from those in the distance that drop rolling stuff that lasts for many seconds to the ones that have the power of Zeus and shake the house. Just woke up (again) to sit outside and watch the lightening on the other side of the bay in 70 degree warmth with Caribbean humidity. And on the horizon it changes from dark scary skies to the sun shining through streaks of rain in the distance. I love this stuff.

145FB82E-207B-4519-A821-E1C5B42BEAB5.jpeg

Been an interesting few hours of weather. It’s been hot and still. Woke up to strong winds, with lightening and thunder. It’s only every 3-5 years I’d say we hear thunder. It was great. Everything from those in the distance that drop rolling stuff that lasts for many seconds to the ones that have the power of Zeus and shake the house. Just woke up (again) to sit outside and watch the lightening on the other side of the bay in 70 degree warmth with Caribbean humidity. And on the horizon it changes from dark scary skies to the sun shining through streaks of rain in the distance. I love this stuff.

View attachment 32750
Lucky! That moving wind front ripped through here pretty good. Torn down one of our building side banners, ripped down half the awning we put up mid week...then the spotty rain this morning and the moisture/cloud cover combined with the 90+ degree heat to bring us Southern US-like humidity. Ugh.

tenor.gif

Back