The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's in front of you?

Coffee with a healthy shot of Bailey's
152c8b643e54f5341f8c2bd43263e3c7.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Nice, I never got the chance to try any of the Frog Mortons, started too late, oh well, lol. My next order is going to be to the Country Squire to try some of those blends. Have you had Shepherds Pie? Your thoughts on it?
In the middle of a bowl of Shepherds Pie right now. Pretty darn close to Cellars and I’d say just a touch more mild. Good enough that if I knew how to easily sell my other tins of Frog Morton I probably would.

In the middle of a bowl of Shepherds Pie right now. Pretty darn close to Cellars and I’d say just a touch more mild. Good enough that if I knew how to easily sell my other tins of Frog Morton I probably would.
Thanks for your thought, I'm going to try some when I place my next order.
I would buy a tin from you, but no way I'm paying the prices that I heard they are going for, lol.

I've had this account for nearly 30 years and for the life of me, I can never figure out what these guys are doing. Maybe @JWS VII can help. They ride all over the grass in these little cars. Occasionally they get out and put a little white ball down and swat at it over and over until they get it in a little hole in the ground. Then they pull it out and get in the tiny cars and go further down the yard and do it all over again. Just swatting at the little ball like over size cats........they seem to come in waves of little groups too !!!
IMG_20200727_093622447.jpg

Back