The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's in front of you?

Bath time and detail for the week. Hope this meets with @Spider ’s and @NurseDave ’s and @Fenster ’s. Parking Academy rules for an empty detail area🤣🤣🤣😂🤠

View attachment 93792
View attachment 93793
And all clean inside/out , waxed, polished, engine detailed and happy. Till it rains Wednesday LOL

View attachment 93795

View attachment 93794
View attachment 93796

😜😝😜😝
I have owned the same car for 10 years and you have washed/waxed the Vette more times already than I have mine in those 10 years. 😆

I have owned the same car for 10 years and you have washed/waxed the Vette more times already than I have mine in those 10 years. 😆
every week, sometimes twice, I have done that with all my vehicles forever

Wierd weather yesterday. We rarely see wall clouds, Super Cells, and or funnel clouds and Tornados. So far this year 2. This cell produced an F1 supposedly but, thankfully it was in a very rural area between Phoenix and Tucson. This was looking West from my shop about 5 pm 09.20.2022. Forecasted to maybe happen again today

8EC2FFA6-E0A3-485A-BC5D-C654B339AD78.jpeg

Wierd weather yesterday. We rarely see wall clouds, Super Cells, and or funnel clouds and Tornados. So far this year 2. This cell produced an F1 supposedly but, thankfully it was in a very rural area between Phoenix and Tucson. This was looking West from my shop about 5 pm 09.20.2022. Forecasted to maybe happen again today

View attachment 94077
We had a very weird weather system roll through yesterday too. Caused funnel clouds in the desert between SL and Wendover, nothing near any residents though.

Home?? No more hotel!!
No we are still in the hotel until friday. We did get to go up to the house for a little while today and the picture was taken up there... I wish we were already back home in some ways and am dreading it in others.... Im sure you know what I mean. I mean here we have maid service and free breakfast bar and unlimited coffee !!

Back