The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's in front of you?

Hey Delberts, it was a detail area not a parking area and I was the only one in a space of 50+ I was on the end get a life Plus no one ever uses that area of the detail place maybe before pointing fingers you need to have more information

Hey Delberts, it was a detail area not a parking area and I was the only one in a space of 50+ I was on the end get a life Plus no one ever uses that area of the detail place maybe before pointing fingers you need to have more information
1663171746248.gif

I’m just impressed that Barber Dave washed the car himself (I’m assuming - the pictures are ambiguous) - I’m surprised he doesn’t have “a guy” that washes his car for him 😂

View attachment 93494

I’m just impressed that Barber Dave washed the car himself (I’m assuming - the pictures are ambiguous) - I’m surprised he doesn’t have “a guy” that washes his car for him 😂
Nope I don’t let anybody touch my car when it comes to Washing Or detailing. If I need a clay bar or ceramic treatment then I’ll go to somebody. No I’m not like Chad I don’t drink beer and watch people do menial work I do menial work myself

Back