The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's in front of you?

I have Smith and Wesson for scammers and I have go pro’s. No need for a dash cam
That may be but when some idiot jumps in front of you at a crosswalk and then claims you hit them with your "fancy and expensive" sports car because" you must be rich" and they sue , well a dashcam would be very handy when you can show the responding officer exactly what happened and you avoid being arrested for reckless driving.. Just saying... We have them in both the front and back windows of our cars.. Also you wind up with good footage of idiots driving to put on your YouTube channel... For some reason there are a lot of people who really enjoy those type of videos online...
Well anyway it was just a thought and sort of a piece of advice to you or anyone else out there who might read this.. There are plenty of crazy people out there who will do dumb things if they think they can get away with it, especially if you have a nice car and they think you may be rich.. I remember it happened to me when I was younger before dashcams and I was driving expensive cars ( porsche and mustang , and BMW and ) and when I was riding with some of my friends in their cars... 1 had a Lamborghini . People were always trying to pull stupid stuff and if it wasn't for others seeing what happened we could have had serious problems.. Now with dascams its as simple as reviewing the footage.

That may be but when some idiot jumps in front of you at a crosswalk and then claims you hit them with your "fancy and expensive" sports car because" you must be rich" and they sue , well a dashcam would be very handy when you can show the responding officer exactly what happened and you avoid being arrested for reckless driving.. Just saying... We have them in both the front and back windows of our cars.. Also you wind up with good footage of idiots driving to put on your YouTube channel... For some reason there are a lot of people who really enjoy those type of videos online...
Well anyway it was just a thought and sort of a piece of advice to you or anyone else out there who might read this.. There are plenty of crazy people out there who will do dumb things if they think they can get away with it, especially if you have a nice car and they think you may be rich.. I remember it happened to me when I was younger before dashcams and I was driving expensive cars ( porsche and mustang , and BMW and ) and when I was riding with some of my friends in their cars... 1 had a Lamborghini . People were always trying to pull stupid stuff and if it wasn't for others seeing what happened we could have had serious problems.. Now with dascams its as simple as reviewing the footage.
Well with 25 years or so in the insurance business there’s probably not a scam I have not seen but thanks anyways

This is very exciting @heysi
Yeah...it was all over the news last night. Still not sure if I'm going to go. Its probably going to be very expensive and very crowded. But I'm sure they'll have all kinds of fan stuff to do in the week before the race (like NASCAR does)...I'll probably go to that stuff.

Back