The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's in front of you?

Yup, that's about right. Looks like you got that same crystally stuff on the bottom as well. :(
Yup! Rain to freezing rain to snow, with ever dripping temps. Perfect recipe for ice cover on everything. Work has been closed for two days.

North of Phoenix is not AZ it is Colorado South LOL
So you're disowning over half of your state? I understand the Panhandle portion of FL being in dispute (Lower Alabama), but that is a huge chunk of real estate you're giving up!

And if you think that Arizona is directly south of Colorado, maybe you need a geography lesson. I think you mean Southern Utah.

Maybe The portion of AZ that is up to Phoenix is actually Northern Mexico??

So you're disowning over half of your state? I understand the Panhandle portion of FL being in dispute (Lower Alabama), but that is a huge chunk of real estate you're giving up!

And if you think that Arizona is directly south of Colorado, maybe you need a geography lesson. I think you mean Southern Utah.

Maybe The portion of AZ that is up to Phoenix is actually Northern Mexico??
You do understand humor right? You have too
Much time in Constable mode LoL… or engineer mode ( I know I Live with one )🤪🤪😂

Back