The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's blasting in your headphones?

Several months ago I was able to see Steve Martin and Martin Short live here in Denver. The Steep Canyon Rangers were part of the show. They did the following song with Martin Short doing the female part. It was fabulous. They did several other songs. Steve Martin really is an amazing performer. The Steep Canyon Rangers are equally amazing live.

I was listening to some Steve Martin the other day pick his banjo and almost posted it here. He is a surprising talent on the banjo!

I was listening to some Steve Martin the other day pick his banjo and almost posted it here. He is a surprising talent on the banjo!
Our own little Arizona pal (Dave of the Xeno clan) is a talente Banjo Plucker too. Legend has it that he is the twang behind the TSC intro clip. I think Chad sings blue grass, maybe he and Dave can record a nice little diddy of us all to enjoy!

Wow...this thread turned very interesting! I am digging some of these songs even if they are not what I normally listen to.

Back