The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's blasting in your headphones?

Some black sabbath. My mom's cancer is clean my sister still to be determined, and still my daughter's wedding in the works for this coming May. Gaaaagggg...only music helps.

A few weeks ago Chad contacted me asking why I hadn't posted anything...well now you know... funny I thought he would have told everyone.

Lisa

Some black sabbath. My mom's cancer is clean my sister still to be determined, and still my daughter's wedding in the works for this coming May. Gaaaagggg...only music helps.

A few weeks ago Chad contacted me asking why I hadn't posted anything...well now you know... funny I thought he would have told everyone.

Lisa
Some business, is kept to ourselves. Only appropriate to be shared by the owner of such business.

Like the news I shared about Honeybee Sue, I only did so because I had her permission to share.

Glad to see you posting again. Thanks for the update. Yes, sometimes it’s the music, that gives us solice in trying times. Black Sabbath never disappoints!

Some business, is kept to ourselves. Only appropriate to be shared by the owner of such business.

Like the news I shared about Honeybee Sue, I only did so because I had her permission to share.

Glad to see you posting again. Thanks for the update. Yes, sometimes it’s the music, that gives us splice in trying times. Black Sabbath never disappoints!
l had no ask, it was like didn't give a ***** , so here it is I know I'm not everyone's favorite but I am human too.

Glad to see you posting again. Thanks for the update. Yes, sometimes it’s the music, that gives us solice in trying times. Black Sabbath never disappoints!

It's a long way to the top if you wanna rock an roll!

Yep! Okay then, Mean Street. No googling!

Great to hear from you Lisa! That’s a lot of life and some good news, sounds like. Happy to hear!

I got some good tunes in today, along the lines of:

https://youtu.be/hDH7D8_31X8

Great to hear from you Lisa! That’s a lot of life and some good news, sounds like. Happy to hear!

I got some good tunes in today, along the lines of:
thank you...your kid will get married in th future, hope you survive. I hope I survive.

Yummmmmm, you guys are awesome with the vids. Lucky me, I get to hear maybe new music!

Back