The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's blasting in your headphones?

In honor of the remastered release today......

I've seen Metallica live 12 times and every time they are better than the time before.

James wrote this song about his girlfriend at the time and didn't want to record it because it's unlike any other Metallica song. Well, he was wrong.

Over the years the song has come to be a love song between the band and the fans. We share a bond that is unbreakable. And when performed live, James lets the crowd do a lot of the singing.

In honor of the remastered release today......

I've seen Metallica live 12 times and every time they are better than the time before.

James wrote this song about his girlfriend at the time and didn't want to record it because it's unlike any other Metallica song. Well, he was wrong.

Over the years the song has come to be a love song between the band and the fans. We share a bond that is unbreakable. And when performed live, James lets the crowd do a lot of the singing.

I want to be James Hetfield when I grow up

The first concert I ever went to was Huey Lewis and the News (with Stevie Ray Vaughn opening!!) at the Irvine Meadows Amphitheater for the Sports tour.

Huey and the guys put on a great show and I've been to see them live 5 times. When ever they play, they always finish their show with this song..... and on a week like this one, its how I feel.

Please note that Huey is wearing blush on his cheeks from filming an earlier video on the same day where the makeup artist felt Huey needed more makeup than the female love interest in the video.

What’s going on here? The Army guy here is talking about sunshine and you, the Navy guy had to bring us into the darkness - Did you not get your full dose of coffee?
giphy.gif

Back