The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's blasting in your headphones?

Don't know why this just popped into my head suddenly but, say what you will about pop & country music, THIS was one of the greatest moments in live music I've ever seen. EVERYTHING went right during this performance..

Don't know why this just popped into my head suddenly but, say what you will about pop & country music, THIS was one of the greatest moments in live music I've ever seen. EVERYTHING went right during this performance..

Now if that doesn't bring a tear to your eye, hope for a better day and a "shit fire!" from your mouth I don't know what will. There are nights when you drop the last chord of a tune look out into the crowd and KNOW you've crushed it. Its a whole different story when you look out into the crowd and its a bunch of spectacular musicians and artists...and it's "shit fire!" coming from thier mouths!!! The whole band, CS and JT killed it!

Last edited:
Conversations I have had with @BarberDave and watching Canadian Forces members serving to take care of our needy and most vulnerable seniors amid this CV-19 pandemic in Senior Care Facilities across Canada has brought back a lot of good and bad memories. This one is for all those who serve and protect wherever they may be.

Back