The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's blasting in your headphones?

@Granite.Glasser well now you gone and done it. lol Got me thinking about my highschool Trumpet days. this was one of my favorites that my director introduced me to.

sadly i didn't keep up with my playing after HS but in 4 years i went from just playing trumpet to also playing french horn, marching horn, and euphonium. That last one was a blast because you could play reletively quiet but STILL have the room just full of sound.

Remember.....HAIR?! I sure do...alas it has gone...but the chops remain so excuse this little indulgence....
Ahhhh... 80's cheese at its best! I miss the 80's chops and shredding though..

No joke, there was a girl I went to high school with who looked EXACTLY like the chick in the video!

Ahhhh... 80's cheese at its best! I miss the 80's chops and shredding though..

No joke, there was a girl I went to high school with who looked EXACTLY like the chick in the video!
DUDE! We ALL went to High School with a girl who looked like THAT!!! Every once in awhile in a moment of shred heaven Mrs. S will walk in with her lighter a blazin....just to bring me back from the land of mousse and spandex!!! :p

You fellas got me on a guitar thing this morning:

Wes Montgomery / Wynton Kelly Trio
"Unit 7"
Recorded live at the Half Note, New York, New York and Van Gelder Studios, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey in June and September 1965.
Wes Montgomery - Guitar
Wynton Kelly - Piano
Paul Chambers - Bass
Jimmy Cobb - Drums

You fellas got me on a guitar thing this morning:

Wes Montgomery / Wynton Kelly Trio
"Unit 7"
Recorded live at the Half Note, New York, New York and Van Gelder Studios, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey in June and September 1965.
Wes Montgomery - Guitar
Wynton Kelly - Piano
Paul Chambers - Bass
Jimmy Cobb - Drums

Paul Chambers was a BEAST!!!

Back