The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's blasting in your headphones?

I'm going to break the Rick Roll streak (because you guys went too far.......now sit in the corner and think about what you've done)

I was walking through Assembly here at work and this was playing on the radio. It seems to be a very well played song as its listed at #265 on the all time Billboard charts.....and that goes back to 1958.

I got to see them perform in the 80's.. The girl I was dating from England and a group of friends and I went to see them.. We were each dressed as one of the members of the band and we were so convincing that we were taken back stage by security because they thought we were them.. Well security realized their mistake when we came face to face with the band. They were about to remove us but nick ( who I happened to be dressed like BTW) asked us if we would help them out. They were using doubles when they left to keep from getting mobbed.. The plan they were using at that time was they would leave in a laundry truck or other nondescript vehicle while the doubles would leave pretending to be them and so the band could get out without being mobbed.. We of course accepted!! We got to hang out with and talk with them and they are Great Guys !!!!!!

I've heard this song 4 times in the past 3 days....including when my wife was watching it on tv (nothing worse than watching the edited version).

But I think I've discovered my initial interest in skintight leather/spandex pants....originally I thought it was Joan Jett but this film came out 3 years earlier so the seeds of Heysi puberty were planted at Rydell high..

I've heard this song 4 times in the past 3 days....including when my wife was watching it on tv (nothing worse than watching the edited version).

But I think I've discovered my initial interest in skintight leather/spandex pants....originally I thought it was Joan Jett but this film came out 3 years earlier so the seeds of Heysi puberty were planted at Rydell high..

I just hope you're not talking about John Revolta!

um....no. I mean this stunner.

View attachment 82601
giphy.gif

Back