The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's blasting in your headphones?

I'm 100% convinced that there more to this story than just the headline.
Well we were hanging out one night and Joan was there we were drinking and then started playing cards and then started playing strip poker. There is more to the story but I shall remain quiet on the other details....

I absolutely love Annie Lennox. Her voice is beyond amazing. This particular song has such a raw vocal. Her bandmate, Dave Stewart, is a world renowned perfectionist and if you listen to this vocal on headphones....its much more like a live performance. Its so immediate and right in you ear. It almost feels like she's right there in front of you pouring her heart out.

I absolutely love Annie Lennox. Her voice is beyond amazing. This particular song has such a raw vocal. Her bandmate, Dave Stewart, is a world renowned perfectionist and if you listen to this vocal on headphones....its much more like a live performance. Its so immediate and right in you ear. It almost feels like she's right there in front of you pouring her heart out.

I believe I have her entire catalog. Cyndi Lauper is also incredibly versatile. Love
Kate Bush and Dolly Parton too.

Back