The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What ya eatin?

Leftover hot dogs and scrambled eggs. Not sure about this but my wife said she used to have it as a kid.
View attachment 24904

Not to worry. My father had absolutely no idea how to cook. He would make us canned Minestrone soup, usually Progresso, and he'd put cut up hot dogs in it. This was the same man who refused to buy a grill for years and instead used one of those old metal milk box from back in the day when milk was delivered to the house, put rolled up newspapers in it for fuel and stuck a cooking grate over it. I don't even want to think about all the chemicals in the ink that made it into our food but it certainly would explain a great deal about my personality quirks. And his method turned those hamburgers into round burnt dried out balls of carbon and some very very very well done beef. And looking at your picture, that actually looks good.

You guys need to add these with instructions to the TSC Cookbook thread we need entries!

Okay for mine:

1. Call restaurant
2. Drive to restaurant
3. Put on mask walk into restaurant
4. Pretend to cough on guy standing too close
5. Pay for food
6. Load in trunk
7. Sanitize hands then remove mask
8. Drive home
9. Wash hands
10. Eat dinner!

Okay for mine:

1. Call restaurant
2. Drive to restaurant
3. Put on mask walk into restaurant
4. Pretend to cough on guy standing too close
5. Pay for food
6. Load in trunk
7. Sanitize hands then remove mask
8. Drive home
9. Wash hands
10. Eat dinner!
I was not really speaking to you Goober

Special K bars!! Okay, so in college, the first time around, my favorite dining hall items were grilled cheese w/ tomato soup and Special K bars. For some reason they always had these on the same day. So after getting stuffed on grilled cheese I had no choice but to make myself sick cramming down a couple of dessert bars too. Oh what a heavenly stomach ache that was.

Back