The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What ya eatin?

True that, just make them eggs over easy and it’s a perfect meal

This is a pretty typical “brunch” for me. I’ve eaten this every day for the last two weeks. I usually don’t eat until 10 or 11, then not again until dinner.

Squash cooked in bacon grease and a habanero pepper, with some Tony’s seasoning. Three eggs with black pepper. All topped with bacon and Colby Jack cheese. If I have them on hand, I’ll usually include an avocado as well, but I ran out for today.

After blowing my diet on *vacation* I'm back to multiple egg dishes and chicken breast meals.

Fritos chip base topped with chilli, tomatoes, cheese etc etc etc................and a beer !

Funny you should post this. There is a fad going around for making chip bag “tacos”. Kids will literally mashup a bag of Fritos or Doritos (in the bag), scoop in all their favorite taco fixings (ground beef, lettuce, and what have you), sit on it for a couple of minutes, then consume.

Its actually not half bad.

Pork belly all seasoned and ready for the smoker in the morning! Dinner's at 5pm tomorrow. Who's coming?

Wife and kids took daddy to supper last night. 11 oz Ribeye fried onions and garlic sauce on top sautéed onions underneath.

The hardest part about smoking meat. Letting it rest! Especially when it is falling apart so easily!

Back