The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What ya eatin?

The missus cooked up a favorite. Nothing like a heaping, steaming bowl of spam fried rice!

I think my post from yesterday disappeared. Did I break a TOU. Got my hands slapped at another forum yesterday so I may be a lawless person now. Friends dropped off some Jambalaya that was awesome!!

I think my post from yesterday disappeared. Did I break a TOU. Got my hands slapped at another forum yesterday so I may be a lawless person now.

When I was in the Marine Corps we had a saying..."If you don't get into trouble at least once...then you ain't a Marine" Only we said it with a little more color. People always say, "Swear like a Sailor." They have never met a Marine then! I wouldn't worry about it too much. We know where your heart is.

When I was in the Marine Corps we had a saying..."If you don't get into trouble at least once...then you ain't a Marine" Only we said it with a little more color. People always say, "Swear like a Sailor." They have never met a Marine then! I wouldn't worry about it too much. We know where your heart is.
I always say,"If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space."
1f44d.png

I think my post from yesterday disappeared. Did I break a TOU. Got my hands slapped at another forum yesterday so I may be a lawless person now. Friends dropped off some Jambalaya that was awesome!!

No posts deleted here. If there ever was we would notify you as to why. Not just delete blindly.

After church meeting, that means wick lunch out. So bad, but so good!

Panda Express - Beijing Beef over fried rice. My favorite combo from them.

This is my favorite homemade Mac and cheese. Would you believe it's primarily cauliflower as the noodles?

So good!

This is my favorite homemade Mac and cheese. Would you believe it's primarily cauliflower as the noodles?

So good!

That does look good! Super healthy too!

Cauliflower is actually quite versatile. My wife has made cauliflower “rice” and also cauliflower pizza “dough”. Really tasty for a guy (me) who does not like it in its natural state.

Back