The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What ya eatin?

Of course I make and bottle my own bbq sauce. I'm not an animal.

Yeah, sure, it looks alright...but how does it taste?
1f609.png

My wonderful wife and I had a much needed date night tonight. Completely splurged and went bad on the diet. Going to do a 24 hour fast to make up for it.

Thankfully Megan's mom watched the kids and we went and tried a new Pub.

Started with a wonderful coffee ale beer

Then came the fried pickles!

Then my beautiful bacon cheeseburger with homemade bbq sauce and sweet potato fries

Then another beer and a shot that was some lemon concoction it was too sweet.

Then we went and found our favorite food truck and I had the fried ice cream waffle

Can you tell we were stuffed on the drive home?

Been growing some massive zucchini in my garden. Today I sliced, breaded, and fried it. So yummy!

Oh man, that burger, fries, and ice cream look amazing! Those are some happy, stuffed faces!

Great looking zucchini KJ. I was tempted to let ours get bigger before the picking, they were about a foot, but the missus said no.?

Wow KJ,

What else are you growing in your garden? Those zucchinis are MASSIVE!!! I do a little container gardening on my deck, but unfortunately, I can't eat any of it, except the herbs.

Sue

Wow KJ,

What else are you growing in your garden? Those zucchinis are MASSIVE!!!
Tons! My garden is huge. Tomatoes, peppers, zucchini, squash, watermelon, kohlrabi, cucumber, pumpkin, peas, beans, radishes, lettuce, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, and a bunch of herbs.

Didn’t order this, but thought Chad might appreciate it.

Back